1. The massacre of the crowd at Jallianwala Bagh at Amritsar took place on
a. 1st June 1918
b. 13th March 1919
c. 12th April 1919
d. 13th April 1919
2. The first Chief Justice of the Assam High Court
Ans: Sir R.F. Lodge
3. Who among the following is remembered for the annulment of the Partition of Bengal?
a. Lord Chelmsford
b. Lord Hardinge
4. First Indian recipient of Oscar Award
a. Bhanu Athaiya
b. Sivaji Ganesan
5. Group of 77 headquarter
Ans: United Nations Headquarters, New York, United States
6. Find the error: (a) I have/ (b) no achievement/ (c) to boast./ (d) No error.
Ans: (c) ‘boast of’ should be used instead of ‘boast’
7. Find the error: I said to her, “Did you go away last year?”
(a) I asked her that she went away the previous year.
(b) I told her whether he had gone away last year.
(c) I asked her whether she had gone away the previous year.
(d) I asked her if she had gone away the following year.
8. World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Energy Transition Index 2019 rank for India
Ans: 76th
9. The young boy was unhurt _______ for a minor injury to his knee.
a. less
b. except
10. Spot the error: By the times (A) / we reached the classroom, (B) / the lecture had (C) / already begun. (D) No error (E)
Ans: (A) By the time
2. The first Chief Justice of the Assam High Court
Ans: Sir R.F. Lodge
3. Who among the following is remembered for the annulment of the Partition of Bengal?
a. Lord Chelmsford
b. Lord Hardinge
4. First Indian recipient of Oscar Award
a. Bhanu Athaiya
b. Sivaji Ganesan
5. Group of 77 headquarter
Ans: United Nations Headquarters, New York, United States
6. Find the error: (a) I have/ (b) no achievement/ (c) to boast./ (d) No error.
Ans: (c) ‘boast of’ should be used instead of ‘boast’
7. Find the error: I said to her, “Did you go away last year?”
(a) I asked her that she went away the previous year.
(b) I told her whether he had gone away last year.
(c) I asked her whether she had gone away the previous year.
(d) I asked her if she had gone away the following year.
8. World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Energy Transition Index 2019 rank for India
Ans: 76th
9. The young boy was unhurt _______ for a minor injury to his knee.
a. less
b. except
10. Spot the error: By the times (A) / we reached the classroom, (B) / the lecture had (C) / already begun. (D) No error (E)
Ans: (A) By the time
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.