A. treasury bills issued to international financial institutions
B. provident funds
2. Which of the following ministries implemented the Midday Meal scheme?
A. Ministry of Social Justice and EmpowermentB. Ministry of Social Welfare
C. Ministry of Human Resource Development
3. Which line had divided British India into three parts - West Pakistan, India and East Pakistan?
Ans: Radcliffe Line4. the border between India and China
Ans: MacMohan Line
5. In a certain code, GAMBLE is coded as FBLCKF. How is FLOWER coded in that code?
A. HNQYGT
B. GKPVFQ
C. EMNXDS
6. During Mughal rule, excellent cotton goods were woven in which one of the following centres?
A. AgraB. Surat
7. The only Hindu Courtier of Akbar who accepted Din-i-Ilhai was
A. Todermal
B. Birbal
8. The objective of POSHAN Abhiyaan is
Ans: to reduce stunting in identified Districts of India with the highest malnutrition burden by improving utilization of key Anganwadi Services and improving the quality of Anganwadi Services delivery.
9. Ju Wenjun is associated with which sport?
Ans: Chess
10. Find the error: I used (A)/ a pair of black trousers (B) / for a week (C)/ No error (D)
Ans:I used (A) [I have used (have been using) a pair of trousers for a week]
9. Ju Wenjun is associated with which sport?
Ans: Chess
10. Find the error: I used (A)/ a pair of black trousers (B) / for a week (C)/ No error (D)
Ans:I used (A) [I have used (have been using) a pair of trousers for a week]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.